29 December 2011

Bojan Radovič - TIRANË


Title: TIRANË - Scrapbook from Tirana
Artist: Bojan Radovič
Type: Zine
Pages: 72 pages
Size A5
Printing: Xerox
Edition: 100 copies hand numbered / First 20 numbers include original signed
and numbered photograph
Price: 10,00 EUR + pp (from nrs. 21-100) and  20,00 EUR + pp (from nrs. 1-20)

"Images in this edition were made on 12., 13. and 14. of December 2011 when visiting Tirana in Albania for the first time. I had my expectations what to see when coming to Albania and they were very close to what I saw. Collected images are like a kind of diary. Some of the images fit into my ongoing projects, others are just as kind of sketching. However I wanted to put them in a form of book to keep them collected and to show my perception of seeing things around me."

Website / to order

No comments:

Post a Comment